Summer is starting, which is prime time in Utah Valley to hit the water! We have a variety of places to play in the water, from swimming pools to family parks. Here are the best ones in Utah Valley!
1) Provo Beach
Provo Beach is one of the top rated things to do in Provo. They have a FlowRider, which pumps 30,000 gallons of water to give guests a true ocean wave experience. Pro surfers and beginner boogie boarders will each be able to have a good time as they hang loose.
- Admission: $30 day passport, per guest (includes all activities)
- Hours: Mon-Thur: 11 am-10 pm; Fri: 11 am-11 pm; Sat: 10 am-11 pm
This water park is not just any ol' swimming pool--it's a beach! Located in Springville, this beach is great fun for the whole family. Bring food, lay out your towels, and get ready for a day in the water!
- Admission: $10 per vehicle for parking
- Hours: dawn to dusk
The SCERA Park Pool in Orem is perfect for some fun in the sun! While there, you can go down one of two water slides, jump off diving boards, float on a current, splash at the beach, and race at the lap pool.
- Admission: $6 for adults, $5 for youth (4-13)
- Hours: Mon-Thur: 12:30-7 pm; Fri-Sat: 12:30-6 pm
The Provo Rec Center is a blast for the whole family! The outdoor pool includes two awesome water slides, a wave pool, and a splash pool. They also has an indoor pool with water slides, a water playground, a lazy river, and an aquatic climbing wall.
- Admission: $5 for adults, $4 for youth (3-17)
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 12-8 pm
The Spanish Fork Water Park is local and fun for smaller groups! It includes a 150-foot water slide you'll want to go on again and again, a splash pad for little ones to play in, and several sports options including three volleyball courts, a basketball court, and horseshoe pits.
- Admission: $3.50 per person, free under 3
- Hours: Tue-Sat: 1-6 pm; Mon: 1-8 pm
The Lindon Aquatics Center is jam-packed with fun stuff for the entire family. For the kids, there's the pirate-themed water playground complete with a mini slide. For the teens and adults, there's the FlowRider, a surfing simulator. For those who just want to soak up some sun, there's a lazy river.
- Admission: $5.50 for adults, $4.50 for youth
- Hours: Mon & Thur: 12:30-8:45 pm; Tue-Wed: 12:30-7 pm; Fri-Sat: 12:30-6 pm
The Lehi Legacy Center has an indoor pool, great for any time of the year, and just down the street is a city outdoor pool. There's a tropical-themed playground for the kiddos, a lazy river, a water slide, and a hot tub. One of the main delights is the giant bucket drop--a fun way to get totally soaked!
- Admission: $6 for adults, $5 for youth (12-17)
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 1:50-8:50 pm; Sat: 9 am-8:50 pm
The American Fork City Pool is a refreshing choice for any age! It offers a fun aquatic playground for children, an outdoor lazy river, a large leisure pool, and a water slide. You can even take swim lessons there!
- Admission: $4.50 for adults, $4 for youth
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 12:30-7 pm
Seven Peaks Water Park has opened back up, with new management and new attractions. They now have animal shows, 11 water slides, a wave pool, and 4 kiddie attractions.
- Admission: $20-$60, varies depending on day and pass type
- Hours: 10am-6pm daily
Which water park is your favorite? Let us know in the comments, or tag us on Facebook or Instagram, using the hashtag #exploreutahvalley. And don't forget your sunscreen!