SUNDANCE MOUNTAIN RESORT
Nestled in the north fork of Provo Canyon, Robert Redford's Sundance Mountain Resort is the home of a year-round mountain community. Visitors and guests can be seen at the base of the nearly 12,000-foot Mount Timpanogos enjoying a variety of activities. From skiing, dining, and hiking to horseback riding, ziplining, and candle making, there is always something to do at Sundance Mountain Resort. Visit in any season for an exciting time your whole family will enjoy!
Closest Ski resort to a Utah Airport
Whether you’re looking for a thrilling winter adventure or a relaxing weekend retreat to a mountain cabin, Sundance Mountain Resort is your luxury destination in Utah Valley.
Voted #2 Ski Resort in America by Conde Nast Traveler, Sundance Mountain Resort offers world-class lodging and five-star dining options. Sundance has a variety of luxury lodges, lofts, and nests tucked in the pristine mountains just minutes from the main resort. Choose a room or suite for a short overnight stay or a mountain home for a week-long retreat.
Provo Airport to Sundance = 34 minutes
Only 20 miles from the Airport, Sundance is the closest ski resort to a Utah airport. With new daily flights on Breeze Airways, you can now fly from California and be at the Ski resort in just a couple of hours. This Itinerary is lined up with the daily flight schedule from San Francisco, so you can easily fly in and ski within just a few hours. Although this specific Itinerary is from California, you can apply it to your situation.
Plan Your Weekend Ski Trip | The Step-By-Step Guide
1. Book your flight to the Provo Airport
2. Take Uber or Lyft up from the Airport to Sundance. Generally $35.00
3. Book 2 nights at one of Sundance's cabins or lodges.
4. Wake up and Ski Sundance Mountain! Rent your snowboard or skis at the Sundance Lodge and get your lift tickets online.
5. Have an incredible dinner at the Foundry Grill or The Tree Room before spending your second night.
6. Take Uber or Lyft back to Provo Airport for your flight back home.