Spanish Fork Fairgrounds hosts the annual Fiesta Days Rodeo—a legend for 69 years! Every summer, thousands of spectators enjoy events such as roping, bareback riding, races and bull riding. Fiesta Days Rodeo was voted the Best Rodeo in 1999 in the Wilderness Circuit (made up of Utah, Nevada and Idaho).
The Spanish Fork Fairgrounds includes:
Main Arena (Lance Money)
- Seating capacity: 7,000
- 42,000 sq. ft. floor
- Event office
- 3 Concession stands
- 22 stalls
Two additional covered arenas
- Total of 60,500 sq. ft.
- Combined seating capacity: 1,500
- Combined 93 stalls
- 24,000 sq. ft.
- 4 courts
- Can also be used for craft fairs and other events
High Chaparral Room
- Banquet room that can be rented out for receptions and other events: 2,500 sq. ft.
- Kitchen, restrooms, show office
- Available items include: fabric cushion chairs, several round and banquet tables, projection screen, podium and microphone, PA sound system, piano
- 7 barns with a total of 223 stalls
- Stalls can be rented to the public from Sept. 1 - Mar. 1. A lot of travelers also spend the night.
Other spaces include a "dairy" building/stock barn, and a caretakers house.
Features include paved parking for 1,000 autos and 500 additional parking spaces in overflow, stock washing facilities, equipment to work and take care of the arenas, a grassy and shaded picnic area, 44 RV hookups with water and electrical, and restrooms with showers.
Other notable facts about the rodeo include:
- PRCA Silver Tour Rodeo
- Sold out last 17 performances
- Largest payoff rodeo in the state of Utah
- Must get your tickets early - www.spanishfork.org