Spanish Fork Sports Park is conveniently located just off the I-15. The large park hosts "The Big Slam," the largest accelerated girl's softball tournament in Utah. This tournament brings in 80-100 teams annually. In addition, the Sports Park has hosted 2A and 3A state softball championships and consistently hosts high school baseball playoffs. Not only a park for baseball and softball, the Sports Park also has fields and courts for football, soccer and tennis! This is a fun place for the sports enthusiast. Bring your family and friends for a nice picnic or to watch a competitive game in your favorite sport!
- 7 lighted softball fields
- 1 lighted high school baseball field
- Shaded bleacher seating on all 8 ballfields
- 4 batting cages
- 1 lighted football field
- 7 soccer fields (2 with lights)
- 6 lighted tennis courts
- 2 pavilions with gas grills available for rent
- Half-mile walking path
- Large playground, restrooms, picnic tables
For more information about hosting your next sporting event at the Spanish Fork Sports Park, call (801) 804-4600.