The countdown for the wildly popular Festival of Colors is officially on! Next weekend, you can find yourself spotted in a rainbow of colors at the this year's festival. For those still wondering why so many people have pictures of them drenched in colors every March on Facebook, here's what you need to know:
- Don't take any strollers, and be mindful if you are bringing children (not recommended)
- Register in advance and purchase your chalk online!
- Bring a scarf or some type of a cover to protect your nose and mouth (better safe than sorry)
- Sunglasses are great to help protect your eyes from the chalk
- Ride the shuttle! It'll help you beat traffic (foot and car). See the link listed below for more info
- Go with a good attitude and remember that there are a lot of people who want to have a great experience too--so be mindful of that and don't be fussy about tight spaces & traffic
- Be ready for a lot of fun & an experience of a lifetime!
- Wear clothes that you are okay getting ruined