Ultimate Training Munitions Instructor Certification
When: Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Location: Utah Valley Convention Center
220 West Center Street (Across from the Marriott)
Provo, UT 84601
Registration: Click HERE to register and learn more about his class.
Instructor: Tony Lambraia
Tony Lambraia has 30+ years of experience in Local , State and Federal Law Enforcement and has trained military and Law Enforcement worldwide for over two decades.
He served as a U.S. Marine, NYC Correction Officer, Patrol Officer, Detective, SWAT and SRT Commander, Chief of Counter Terrorism (OTP) and Tactics Branches , Fed. Deputy Director and more.
This course is provides instructors from various force option disciplines, with tools and ideas to return to their agencies and enhance their current training curriculum even if they do not currently use UTM as their NLTA.
After completing this 8-hour block, attendees will receive the UTM user certification and will have covered the following performance objectives:
- Overview of the UTM Training System
- Understanding the Fail-Safe safety features of the UTM Weapons conversion kits
- Identify applications for UTM’s patented line of Non-lethal training Ammunition in various training disciplines
- Proper conversion method of a standard duty firearms to shoot UTM NLTA
- Maintenance and troubleshooting procedures for UTM conversion kits and ammunition
- Discuss current problem areas in force option training and explore solutions
- Introduction to UTM’s unique Training Methodology
- NLTA Training Safety Protocol review
Approximately 4 hours of the 8-hour block is dedicated to skill and drill instruction based on UTM’s Training methodology