The Well Armed Woman Instructor Certification (Non NRA)
When: Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Location: Provo Marriott - Juniper Room
Time: 8:00 a.m.
Registration: Click HERE to learn more and to register for this class.
Instructor: Carrie Lighfoot
The Well Armed Woman Certification Course offers a comprehensive certification designed to add to the existing credentials of female firearms instructors!
In this course you will learn:
- Women are different and how to effectively teach to their differences.
- How women learn best, teaching to common training habits of women shooters and overcoming the hurdles.
- About holsters and guns for women plus training on best choices, the issues surrounding guns, holsters and comfortable concealed carry.
- The business of training women including the ins and outs of marketing, operating your training business and doing business in a man's world.
- Media management and how to effectively deal with and maximize the press.
What better way to show your female students that you are better equipped and trained to meet their needs!