- Phone: 801-785-5043
- Time: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Price: Free but donations wanted
The Tradition Continues! Mayor Acerson will host the fifth annual Community Thanksgiving Dinner at the Lindon City Community Center, 25 North Main Street, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., on November 23rd, Thanksgiving Day! We want to make sure no one in Lindon, or the surrounding community, is alone or hungry on this special holiday! You can help in three ways:
● Donate Money – Donations can be made at the City Center, Community Center,
or on-line at www.lindoncity.org.
● Donate Time – We need help planning, preparing and serving the meal,
(not to mention set-up and clean up) or provide musical or entertainment
● Donate Food – The following food items are needed for the Thanksgiving Day
Dinner (please bring Thanksgiving food items to the City Center or the Community
* Unprepared Jell-O, any flavor
* Canned pineapple
* Canned corn, green beans or yams
* Stuffing mix
* White grape juice
* 2 liter bottles of Fresca
* Canned cranberries
(Note: please be sure to check expiration dates)!
If you or someone you know would like to join us for dinner, or help with the event, please
contact Mayor Acerson at email@example.com, Chief Cullimore at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
the City Recorder at email@example.com or by phone at 801-785-5043. All are invited to
attend this wonderful event at no cost! There will be great food, great music and activities for the
kids! Transportation will be provided in a limited area to those in need. Please call for details.