American Fork History and Heritage pageant
- Dates: August 25, 2017 - August 28, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Monday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: American Fork City Cemetary
- Address: 26 W. 600 N. , American Fork, UT 84003
- Time: 6:00 PM til Dark
- Price: $3 per person or $10 per family
The American Fork Arts Council is pleased to announce the return of the History and Heritage Pageant to be held August 25, 26, and 28 at the American Fork City Cemetery. The Pageant will begin at 6:00 pm and continue until dark. Bring the whole family and enjoy a spectacular evening of food, entertainment, wagon rides, arts and crafts displays, and, as always, the $.25 cent ice cream cone! Admission is $3 per person or $10 per family. Wagon rides are $.50. Tickets are valid all three nights. Entertainment at 8:00pm.