This weekend is jam packed with festivals to check out! Festivals are a great way to celebrate local culture with friends and family! Great food, great music and awesome activities! Check out these festivals bfore they're over!
1. Utah Lake Festival- The festival is free and will offer those attending a chance to enjoy the lake, learn about its many recreational opportunities and educate attendees about the lake's ecosystem. The festival will offer fishing clinics, children's activities, educational booths, food, and sailing demonstrations.
2. Pony Express Days - Events include Pony Express Days PRCA Rodeo, a free Family Fun Night, a carnival, a grand parade, a pancake breakfast, Demolition Derby, a family bike ride, a century bike ride, a skateboard tournament, a baby contest & boutique, a movie in the park, a 5K race, helicopter rides, golf, softball, and basketball tournaments, and much more!
3. Art City Days -The Springville Art City Days is bound to be a hit for the whole family. There are plenty of activities from free concerts, amazing fireworks, the Children's Art Fair, the car show and much more! Carnival and other activities will be held at the Arts Park. Bring your family and friends to all the events!
4. Cedar Hills Family Festival - Family Festival is a special time for the community to come together for summer fun The festival has great activities for every age group--favorites like the fun run, geo-cache, children's games, movie in the park, fireworks, and a new improved carnival. These will continue along with many events that will be new to the festival.
If you're not feeling the festival circuit try these activities.
-Rooftop Concert Series
- Utah Valley Parade of Homes
and check out our calendar for even more ideas!