dramatic adventure to create an unforgettable story rich with a powerful musical score and a plot filled with romance, mystery and deception. The SCERA Shell is such a fun place to watch anything. Bring a blanket, it gets chilly when the sun goes down. The American Fork Amphitheater is doing "Aida" by Elton John and Tim Rice. The story of a Nubian princess and an Egyptian soldier. Will their forbidden love win out under the threat of death? Come enjoy this contemporary musical for only $10 per adults and $8 for senior and children under 12.
Alpine City Days and Lindon City Days are finishing up this weekend. Come enjoy the little buckaroo rodeo, dance, firefighter breakfast and much more.
Alpine City Days detailed list of events:
- Hike to Lake Hardy w/ the Mayor-5:30 am @ Alpine Cove Dr.
- Water Games-12-2pm @ Alpine Stake Center. $1/child
- Rodeo-Tickets now on sale at City Hall. Bareback Riding, tie down roping, breakaway roping, saddlebronc riding, steer wrestling, team roping, barrel racing, and bull rinding
- Youth Dance-8:30-11:00 pm @ Creekside Park tickets are $7.00 at the dance
- Floag Ceremony
- Pancake Breakfast-6:40 am @ creekside park. Pancakes, eggs, fruit & drinks.
- 5K 7:00 am @ fire station
- Toddler Trot-8:30 @Fire Station
- Parade-10:00 am
- Quilt & Art Show-111am-4pm @ Mountainville Church
- Pig Wrestling-1:00pm @ Creekside Park
- Rodeo-Tick now on sale at City Hall
- Lindon Old Time Fair-Veterans Hall
- Farmers Market-Veterans Hall
- Open Stage Talent Show-Lindon City Park
- Family Arena Events-Arena
- Youth Dance-Community Center
- 5K Race/Kids Fun Run-Lindon Community Center
- Flag Raising-The Pavilion
- Pancake Breakfast-The Pavilion
- Grand Parade-Center Street
- Fair in the Park-Lindon City Park-Lower Area
- Mini Rodeo-Arena
- Fire@ Will Concert-Pheasant Brook Park
- Fireworks-Pheasant Brook Park