If the Outdoor Expo's not really your thing, Provo Fashion Week is also this weekend.Provo Fashion Week was started in Spring 2014 and is a bi-annual runway event that exists as a medium for local designers to showcase their work. Through now two consecutive shows, the Provo Fashion Week community has grown to include fashion designers, bloggers, models, photographers, life and style media, and fashion-lovers.
Other events of note include
- Hudson Light's Final Performance Feb. 27th at 7:30PM at the Covey Center
- Home and Garden Expo Feb 27th and 28th at the UCCU Center
- Thorrablot Mid-Winter Feast at the Veteran's Memorial Building in Spanish Fork at 6:00 PM
- Frog Town Days at Camp Floyd at 1:00 PM
- An Evening of Stars Benefit Gala at the SCERA starts at 5:30 PM