I can't get enough of all the awesome festivals we have going on in the Valley! They always make the top of my to do list and what better way to experience local flavor! My list of top things to experience this weekend
1. Orem's Summerfest- The weekend of Summerfest is packed with exciting events, fun family activities, and entertaining performances. Featuring a craft fair, entertainment, carnival rides, grand parade and fireworks! Most events will be held at the Orem City Center Park. This annual community celebration offers food, festivities, and fun for everyone
2. Utah Scottish Festival and Highland Days -Watch Highland Dancing, a performance demonstrating the stamina of a top athlete and the artistry of a dancer. Listen in on the plaintive songs of the Highlands during the famous piping and drumming competitions or catch a performance of Molly's Revenge or the Wicked Tinkers. And don't miss the Clan Circle in the center of the park.
3. Springville Art City Days - The Springville Art City Days is bound to be a hit for the whole family. There are plenty of activities from free concerts, amazing fireworks, the Children's Art Fair, the car show and much more! Carnival and other activities will be held at the Arts Park.
1. 5 Star Legacy Foundation Summer Bash Featuring Neon Trees- Tickets purchased for this event go to support the 5 Star Legacy Foundation. Come out and see Neon Trees as well as Big Data, The Fictionist, The Strike, Blue Aces and more!
2. Thanksgiving Point's Dairy Days - Come to Farm Country to celebrate all things dairy. Discover the wonders of dairy by making homemade butter, creating ice cream in a bag, and playing in a variety of milky, buttery and creamy activities.
3. Ladies of Camp Floyd - Camp Floyd is partnering with Girl Scouts for the Ladies of Camp Floyd!Participants will wear a period dress and hoop skirt, meet costumed interpreters, play 19th Century games, learn etiquette of the period, make a lace collar and wool yarn bracelet, learn a period dance, and more.
So get out this weekend and enjoy.