If you're itching to get out of the house this weekend with the warm weather we'll be having, check out one of these awesome activities.
1. Grassroots Shakespeare- This summer, Grassroots is touring two fun, fast-paced, and family-friendly productions: JULIUS CAESAR with a fantastic all-female cast, and THE COMEDY OF ERRORS. The actors, musicians, and authentic touring set travel across the State of Utah (and even Idaho) with these fantastic shows. Take a look at their schedule, pack a picnic, meet them at your local park or festival, and get ready for a great time. I saw the Comedy of Errors last week and it was fantastic!
2. Iceland Days- Did you know that Spanish Fork Utah is the oldest continuous Icelandic settlement in America? Well this weekend, the Icelandic Association is putting on their annual Iceland Days to celebrate this awesome heritage. Come out and enjoy Icelandic Culture workshops, music and food!
3. Humanimali- Wasatch Contemporary Dance Company, Utah County's professional contemporary dance company, presents Humanimali, with movement inspired by the animal kingdom - from the smallest ants to the majestic tiger.Uncover the lessons - some contemplative, some comical - that we learn from nature around us.
4. Mrs. Utah- The Mrs. Utah Pageant will be held at the Covey Center this Saturday. Come out and celebrate these accomplished wives and mothers as they compete to represent Utah in the national Mrs. USA competition!
5. Lehi Round-Up- The Lehi Round-Up is entering it's final days this weekend. Get your exercise on with their 5k and kids run, check out some local musicians, artists and storytellers at their boutique entertainment and don't forget their rodeo!
Since it's going to hit the hundreds this weekend, don't forget to throw in some water activiites into your agenda. Hit up Utah Lake State Park for some boating, contact High Country Adventure for floating or rafting the Provo River, or check out Seven Peaks Waterpark to help you cool off!