Father's Day is this Sunday and what better way to celebrate this holiday weekend than by spending time with the ol' man? Invite your father to one of these activities this weekend and create a new memory you can talk about for years hence at the dinner table or family get together!
1. American History Exhibit- If your Dad loves American History, he's in for a treat! 400 years of American history will be on display for the first time in Utah at Zion's Mercantile in the Riverwoods in Provo. Check out documents signed by the founding fathers as well as memorabilia from the Civil Wat WWII and Civil Rights, plus much more! This is a rare oppurtunity and only open this weekend so check it out while this exhibit is here!
2. All About Dad Father's Day Bro-Tique- the inaugural Father's Day Bro-Tique is being held this Saturday at Rustica Hardware in Springville. Haven't bought your Dad his Father's Day gift yet? Well here's your chance. Or you can take your Father along with you and make it a shopping excursion!
3. Strawberry Days Rodeo- Strawberry Days has been running all week, with the rodeo starting on Wednesday. Make sure you catch the last couple days of this awesome festival by hitting up it's main event, the rodeo! If you want to attend though, buy your tickets early. This popular rodeo is a huge crowd pleaser and guaranteed to sell out!
4. Santaquin Chieftain Museum 25th Year Celebration- The Santaquin Museum is celebrating their 25th year with tours, free kids activites and more. Take your Dad to see a blacksmithing demonstration!
5. Orem Owlz Opening Weekend- The Orem Owlz starts their season off against the Ogden Raptors this weekend. Take Dad to the ballgame and see if you can get one of their bobblehead giveaways! Roger "The Rocket" Clemence will make an appearance the throw the first pitch.
Trinity Mission Car Show- Trinity Mission Health and Rehab in Provo is having a car show this Saturday. It's free and prizes will be awarded!