We've gotten some awesome activities going on this weekend in the valley! Check out our list of free and not so free activities.
1. Payson Scottish Festival- Payson's Annual Scottish Festival is the perfect time to celebrate the Scots with their Highland Games, Kilts and bagpipes! Don't forget the Haggis while you're there, even if just to say you've tried it!
2. Grassroots Shakespeare Triple Header Performance- Grassroots Shakespeare is an original practice performance troupe that performs Shakespeare plays throughout the county at diffrent parks. Check out this Triple Header performance with Julius Caesar, A Comedy of Errors and a Special surprise performance!
3. Geezerfest- A festival organized for Classic Rock Enthusiasts, come celebrate with the locals as the jam out to the classics!
4. Pleasant Groves Outdoor Summer Movies- Summer Movies in the Park are always a hit! This weekend Pleasant Grove is screening Surf's Up!
5. Sundance Sounds of Summer Concert Series- Every Sunday this Summer on Ray's Lawn there are free musical performances featuring local artists! Find a new favorite band!
1. Bluebird Cafe Concert Series at Sundance-The Bluebird Cafe Concert Series features Nashville's renowned singers, songwriters, and musicians. July 10th's performance will feature Nicolle Galyon, Shane McNally, Josh Osborne.
2. Orem Owlz Game- The Orem Owlz are on a winning streak! Check them out while they slaughter the competition!
3. 3rd Annual Hal Wing Memorial Ride- This Annual Motorcycle ride honors Hal Wing and all proceeds go to the HONORING HEROS FOUNDATION. Which supports the families of fallen law enforcement officers.
4. Star Spangled Beat Down- Come out and support our local Happy Valley Derby Darlin's at they battle against each other in this patriotic smack down!
5. Hobble Half & 5K- If you're restless and need some exercise, sign up for the Hobble Half & 5k. This mostly downhill half marathon course is perfect for the rookie half marathoner and a great way for the experienced runner to achieve a new PR.
For more information concerning dates and times, check out our calendar of events!