Utah Valley Partner Resources & Tools
Partner Extranet Login
The Partner Extranet Login provides secured information to registered and approved Utah County Business Partners. Access includes:
- Hotels can respond to leads and service requests
- All Partners can:
- Update contact information, amenities, etc.
- View benefits, upcoming events, convention calendar, training videos
- Coming Soon (Media Articles, Ads, Value in Kind)
Please use this site often to ensure that we are working together to make Utah Valley a premier convention and tourism destination.
To enter the Utah Valley CRM Extranet please click the log in image below:
To request Partner Login access:
Utah Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau
The Utah Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau is the official destination marketing organization for the Utah County area.
As a private, non-profit organization, our mission is to enhance the economic prosperity of Utah Valley by promoting, selling, and marketing the area as a unique destination for meetings, events, business, and leisure travelers.
As an area attraction, accommodation or business, become a partner with the Utah Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau for free benefits and services. For example, some of the free services we offer to our partners are:
• Free hotel bids and event planning resources
• Cooperative advertising and public relations efforts (local to international)
• Listing partner events on UtahValley.com, UtahValleyFestivals.com and others
• Listing appropriate giveaways and promotions you are offering on our website
• Free welcome packets, brochures and maps of Utah Valley for you or your guests
• Subscribe to our monthly E-newsletter to keep you up-to-date with local events
• And much more! test
Be proactive and contact us today with any additional questions or suggestions:
Website Updates, Brochures, Visitor Guides, Welcome Packets contact: Maggie Banks 801-851-2108
Sales, Tradeshows, and Hotel related information contact: Emily Shaw 801-851-2105
Marketing, Advertising and PR contact: Charlene Christensen 801-851-2102