We have the tools to help you find your way around town. Explore Utah Valley using the interactive map to help plan your trip or you can print out some maps and keep them for when you come to town.
Commercial flights with Allegiant Airlines to and from Mesa/Phoenix, Arizona and Oakland, California via the Provo Municipal Airport.
- 3421 West Mike Jense Parkway
- Provo, UT, 84601
- Call 801-356-5656
Utah Valley is located:
- 35 miles south of the Salt Lake City International Airport
- 42 miles from Park City
- Home of the world-famous Robert Redford's Sundance Resort
- Thanksgiving Point (Largest Dinosaur Museum)
- Brigham Young University
- Utah Valley University
- and much more.....
You may be looking for maps of Utah Valley, but you really only need one. Our interactive Utah Valley map includes a physical map of Utah Valley, a map of cities in Utah Valley, as well as maps of attractions, lodging & dining in the area. Be sure to check out our other useful maps (hiking, scenic drives, etc.) and transportation suggestions, too.
- Utah Valley Map - (Most Requested Map!!!!) This map highlights a few of the main attractions in Utah Valley.
- Utah Valley Hike/Bike Map (Side 1)
- Utah Valley Hike/Bike Map (Side 2)
- Geocache adventures at Utah State Parks
- Historic Downtown Provo Parking Map